|The Flamingo - Tonner Convention souvenir, Cami sculpt, LE300|
Tonner Doll's blog is your top source for information. As I have seen, there were several very informative posts on the event, which were done practically real-time, I'm pretty sure by Joanne, who was on her feet, smiling, cheerful and in costume for every event. Kevin, Tonner's social media director, has also done a great job with updating the blog with attendee tweets and photos, too.
I really cannot believe how quickly these posts were available--I wasn't working at these events, and I was exhausted at the end of the day! Fabulous job. Here is a quick recap of what's available:
- Photo recap of day 1, part 1: Travel dolls, sneak peeks from Tonner, registration photos
- Welcome Aboard: includes registration, and salesroom photos as well
- Photo recap of day 1, part 2: Welcome Aboard event, Tonner and Wilde Imagination salesroom craziness
- Photo recap of day 2, part 1: Competition room, vendor sales room, attendee tweets, exhibit room: Fashion Doll History, Jay Barrett's shoe making workshop
- A Wilde Flight: includes competition room photos, Jay Barrett's shoe workshop, Wilde Imagination brunch, raffle room and special exhibit room
- Gentlemen Prefer Blondes: includes a recap of Melanie Keifer's hair workshop as well as the breakout Marilyn Monroe event
- Photo recap of day 2, part 2: Wilde Flight brunch, Hair workshop by Miss Melanie, Gentleman Prefer Blondes Marilyn Monroe event
- Let It Sew, Let It Sew, Let It Sew: Amelia Thimble and child doll Christmas event, also includes photos from Marcia's jewelry workshop
- Flights of Fancy, which includes Angry Birds PJ Party
- Bon Voyage event and charity auction
- Photo recap of day 3, part 1: including Let It Sew, Let It Sew, Let It Sew event, and Marcia Friend's jewelry workshop
- Photo recap of day 3 part 2: including Wonder Woman Amazonia, Robert Tonner's amazing seminar on the History of Fashion dolls, Flights of Fancy, Angry Birds PJ Party
Next, more photos from Tonner's Facebook page: You can see lots of photos from the various events, workshops and candids as well. You can even spot me in one or two or three or maybe four.
Dreamcastle Dolls has a fantastic photo review, including all the promotional photos of the dolls, online now. (Plus, they are great to shop from as well!)
Did you know Examiner.com reported about Tonner Con? Check out Suzanna Smith's article here.
- Collecting Fashion Dolls with Terri Gold did a great recap on the happenings at convention. I've linked to the first article, but there are others as well.
- Dolls Behaving Badly: I had the pleasure to sit with Charlie Riley at our table, and we had fun! I even got to meet Martie, the superstar! Check out her convention coverage!
- The Cami Kingdom has an article on the convention - I finally got to meet Miss Sheilah, and I have to say, it was just a pleasure!
Finally: Flickr. You can see my collection here.