Again, from the Den of Angels news forum this morning:
- DollZone is offering two new 45cm full-set rocker girls for sale, Annie ($386) and Yan ($383). Sorry, the guitars aren't included, but the earphone is! Check out Tulip and Stramonium while you're there, too. I missed these girls early--and they are gorgeous! (The DollMarket carries DZ dolls, by the way, and has really flexible layaway plans.)
- Don't forget, The Glamour limited edition tan Sky and Briana 58cm Peak's Woods dolls are now available to order through August 10 only. The gowns are available separately. (I can tell you now, since I have my own tan Briana on order, heh, heh!)
- DollWhy is offering a new LE steampunk outfit for SD13/16 for girls and boys.
- Spirit Doll is now offering a new line of SD13-sized dolls, starting at $450. Six new sculpts are available.
- Soom's August monthly doll won't be released till September.
- For our Polish readers: Villemo Art, a BJD shop in Poland, now sells and stocks some Dollzone, Angell-Studio and Island Doll BJDs. They are also participating in DZ's summer event, and has a few of the sold-out jointed girl hands in stock. This store also offers layaway.
- Save the date: October 9-10 of this year for the Ldoll Festival in Lyon, France. Peak's Woods will be a guest of honor! Find out more at the official website. (Wow, would I ever like to go!)
- Wind Dolls is a new French retailer for Ring Dolls and Custom House.