Save $13 off any purchase of $75 or more at Wilde Imagination, using the code SPRING at checkout. Offer valid through June 1, 2009 only. Plus there's lots of great new items there, including these terrific new items:
Pop Goes Oz:
- Dorothy, retail $139 - in stock now. She has brown hair and blue eyes, and includes a designer saddle stand. Her outfit includes the white blouse, gingham jumper and matching hair ribbons, slip, stockings, designer Toto necklace, basket, and awesome ruby red boots. Limited edition of 500.
- Glinda, retail $149 - estimated to ship June 1, 2009. She has gorgeous red curls and blue eyes. Glinda is sporting a gorgeous pink gown, matching hair ribbons, slip, designer layered jewelry, sparkling pink hose with matching gauntlets, crown and butterfly tattoo, and pink boots. Limited edition of 500.
- Wicked Witch of the West, retail $139 - in stock now. Raven hair with brown eyes and green skin, the witch is wearing a top, pleated skirt, belt and jacket, arm gauntlets, hat, boots and a winged monkey accessory. Limited edition of 500.
- Eternal Evangeline, $135. Vinyl ball-jointed, raven wigged doll, 17", with violet inset eyes.
- Eternal Evangeline, Too, $135. Vinyl ball-jointed, platinum wigged doll, 17", with grey-green inset eyes.
- Moonlit Shadows, $185. Vinyl ball-jointed, red rooted green eyed doll, 17" tall, fully dressed.
- Two new full outfits, plus 11 new separates and one new complete set, which fit both the 17" vinyl and 19" resin Evangeline dolls.
- Baroque 'N Dreams dressed doll, LE 1000. Brunette Ellowyne, with green eyes, with decorated skirt, sash, velvet shirt, jacket, stockings, period-style shoes. $139.
- I Wait Alone dressed doll, LE 1000. Long red curls with green eyes, white lace gown, slip, stockings, matching boots and hair ribbons. $139. (I love this girl!)
- Two new outfits, and lots of new separates and accessories.