A clean look, fun products at affordable prices, too--check it out when you get a chance. I was really delighted and surprised to find the following items (which don't compete with my beloved doll dealers!) on this site:
- Exclusive charity dolls--there are two resin dolls that are just plain adorable. 100% of the profits go to charity. The dolls are 8" tall, fully ball-jointed, and only available online. (I'm so tempted by Adeline Joy! I'm sure she will be my first 8" resin doll...)
- Several outfits that were previously only available on a dressed doll, such as China Blossom, are now available as an outfit only, at an reasonable price.
- Terrific prices on previous season's outfits--check out Mermaid Elegance, listed for just $36, and Santa Baby for just $24! So tempting!
- BJD bodies and heads are available separately, so you can build your own doll. The new bodies are resin, and are listed for $155-$230 for 16"-17" tall dolls. Very reasonable! Heads are listed separately, and are sold with face-ups and eyes set. You choose the sculpt you want, listed at $70 each. Incredible prices for resin BJDs!
- Fun new wigs are also available, listed for $15-20 each.
- The new 8" complete dolls and new outfits are listed online, also. The bodies are unisex, for extra customizability.
- Extra 8" resin heads are also available on the site--listed for $40 each, for extra play for your dolls.