I asked my husband to become my first "follower" of my blog (which is a new Blogger feature), and he sent me an email yesterday. I think it deserves its own post!
Top Ten Reasons you should not buy a doll.
- You already have that one.
- It gives your husband the willies to see more dolls in the dark of the night.
- Your mailman asks your husband how he likes his new doll.
- Your kids keep asking, when you die, can they have your dolls?
- Your kids keep asking for food.
- Your don't have any more space in the closet for another 16" x 6" x 4" box. [He must have measured, or taken a good look, I guess.]
- Your friends refer to you as "that doll lady."
- Your family refers to you as "that doll lady."
- Your husband starts to refer to your collect as "the mutant fashion army" and mumbling about a preemtive strike.
- Your husband comes up with what he thinks are ten good reasons why you don't need another doll.