|Peak's Woods Goldie sculpt BJDs: |
left, Val Zeitler/Haute Doll exclusive, Claudine Beaumont
right, normal skin Goldie with default face-up.
Additionally, I hope to add additional information about BJDs here. I already have the following information available for you, and I hope you find it helpful.
What's the hype about BJDs, and why you should care.
Why I personally care about BJDs - me on YouTube - and yes, that's really me - a cute slide show Melissa put together for a class.
BJD maintenance and enhancement
- Restringing tutorial, part I: the torso
- Restringing tutorial, part II, the rest of the doll
- De-yellowing resin
- Sueding your BJD
- Sanding seam lines
- Blushing tutorial
- Giving your BJD a French manicure and pedicure
Budgeting for and buying your BJD
|Jollyplus Jise, before stringing.|
Sewing for your BJD
- Getting started sewing for your BJD
- Simple sewing project: Sewing a kimono for your BJD
- Really simple sewing project: Tube dresses for BJDs
Online message forums for BJDs
- American BJDs Yahoo! group
- American BJD forum
- The Resin Cafe
- Den of Angels (if you need an invitation, check out this thread on DoA)
Leave them in a comment for me, and I'll see if I can help you.