It's the time of year Integrity Toys fans have been waiting for: W Club registration time! Between now and February 16, you can sign up for a basic membership with a variety of upgrades starting at just $50. Check out this link for details.
The basic membership gets you lots of perks:
- Access to exclusive online events, including new collection previews
- opportunity to purchase two W Club exclusive Fashion Royalty dolls (one may be Nuface), two exclusive Poppy Parkers, and one Jem and the Holograms doll
- one $25 coupon that you can use toward any IT Direct purchase (not just on select items--however, it must be used on items $99 or more, and it can't be used on W Club memberships)
- a free digital subscription to DOLLS Magazine
- 24-hour advance notice and ordering opportunity on all Jem and the Holograms items
- priority convention registration access
- access to the W Club forum
- other right-to-buy lotteries and other goodies.
As usual, there are three upgrade dolls you can add to your membership. Above, it's Take Me On Vanessa Perrin. She's in the Japan skin tone, with deep brunette hair styled in a chignon. She is wearing a lovely textured blouse, pencil skirt, peep-toe pumps, an embroidered clutch, jewelry and her essential traveling accessories.
You can add Vanessa to your W Club membership for an additional $25, with the remainder $105 plus shipping in the summer.
Imogen makes an appearance in Be Daring with blond hair and Hungarian skin tone as the second W Club upgrade doll. She's dressed in a stylist two-piece pantsuit, and her black belt is trimmed with silver chain and a tiny skull. She has a matching skull ring, earrings and bracelet, plus black heeled booties and her modeling portfolio.
Add Imogen to your W Club membership for an additional $25 now, and the $95 plus shipping due this summer.
Last but not least, it's Ma Petite Fleur Poppy Parker. She is in the FR white skin tone with brown eyes and blonde hair, and she comes dressed in a lovely pink gingham dress with a black belt. Accessories include jewelry, shoes, and a miniature vinyl record.
Add Poppy to your W Club membership for an additional $25 due now, and the remaining $95 plus shipping due this summer.
Members may add one of each doll to each membership purchased, so you don't have to choose. I think Imogen and Vanessa may be coming home to my collection. You can see a video about W Club membership on YouTube.
Photos are property of Integrity Toys.