W Club members were invited to preorder the exclusive event gift set, Royal Treatment Veronique Perrin for $225. She uses the cream skin tone with a pale blonde ponytail. She includes a lovely white ballgown with grey polkadots and black trim, a yellow sheath dress and cocoon chenille coat, black lace teddy lingerie, and lots of fun accessories. Members have until May 20 to preorder this doll, and her ship date is estimated for the fall of 2015.
Other notes from the webinar:
- Jem is coming, and a lot more this release. Lindsey Pierce will be shipping soon.
- Poppy Parker bodies are not in the works, but they are considering offering extra. Her stand is white this year.
- Adele's hair can be taken down, but it's very short.
- Same with Exuberance Hanne--may be uneven for styling purposes.
- NuFace will be released at the next preview.
- American Horror Story protypes are coming along but will be released towards the end of the year for licensing issues.
- The Dynamite Girls are on hiatus this year.
- FR Homme collection is progressing. They are working on body updates.
- FR collection will have complete removable arms, as some had last year.
- Possible new lines coming from Archie Comics, depending on how Katy does. They are looking into Betty and Veronica and Josie and the Pussycats.
- Next convention update is coming at the end of the month. Vaughn is excited about the cinematic theme.
- Some retired sculpts may make future appearances.
Photos are property of Integrity Toys.