Some exciting new Barbie are on the horizon, according to my Mattel dealers. Let me introduce them to you, in case you haven't heard about all of the new dolls to be released yet:
- Barbie Basics 2.0 are on the horizon. They have an intended release date of late fall 2010, and there will be Models 1-17 (and surprise! 15, 16 and 17 are boys!). All the models are wearing jeans and t-shirts of various styles. Four accessory packs will also be avaliable, and Look Four is especially designed for the men. Retail for the dolls (according to Vogue Collectible in Canada) is $25.99, and $19.99 for the accessory packs.
- From the show Dynasty, Alexis and her nemesis, Krystle, are two new dolls for the line. Retail is $39.95 and they are scheduled to arrive December 2010.
- If you're a a fan of the vintage sculpt, you'll appreciate Samantha from Bewitched, Elly May (from Beverly Hillbillies) and Jeannie from I Dream of Jeannie. Each doll retails for $39.95, with scheduled delivery dates of December 2010.
- From the Dolls of the World line, Japan Barbie and Samurai Ken. Both dolls are scheduled to ship in December 2010, and retail for $39.95.
- Last but not least, in celebration of Ken's upcoming birthday festivities, My Favorite Ken Gift Set will be released in December as well as a Pink Label collector set. Retail is $45.95, and includes the retro My Favorite Ken in swim trunks and a towel, with an accessory pack and an extra outfit.