The items are available from TonnerDirect or from your favorite dealer (I highly recommend Dreamcastle Dolls) for pre-order now, with some items scheduled to ship as soon as August.
Now, on the the new dolls, where I'll include retail prices and edition size, when available. To the Jonah Hex™ line, two dolls have been added:
- Jonah Hex™, $159.99 LE1000, on a 17" male athletic body with rooted brunette hair and brown eyes. No photos of the doll are yet available.
- Lilah, $189.99 LE1000. She comes in a wonderful period-style outfit with a chiffon and taffeta skirt, corset, faux-leather boots and jacket, and straw hat.
- Birthday Blood features Bella with a new head sculpt on a TW convertible small-bust body. I like her taffeta dress and shrug. Retail price is $139.99, LE2000/.
- Distant Devotion is a wild-haired Edward in a suit and blue Oxford shirt, $139.99 LE2000.
- Alice Cullen is a new Ashley Green sculpt, cameo skin tone, TW convertible small bust body, with amber eyes and wigged hair. She's my favorite Twilight character in the movie (and book), and I think I'd have to see a real-life photo rather than a promo. $139.99 LE1000.
- Galadriel, Lady of Light features a lovely Cate Blanchett sculpt (now, if only they would feature her as Elizabeth I!), in a gorgeous white flowing chiffon gown, with embroidered trim, brooch, crown and boots. $159.99 LE1500
- Legolas Greenleaf is the Orlando Bloom sculpt, and no promo photo is yet available. He is priced at $159.99 LE 1500
- 11" Miss Piggy™ Basic is an open edition doll available for $64.99. She is dressed in purple knit dress. I don't know if she is wigged or rooted.
- 11" Kermit the Frog. He is a vinyl doll and includes with a removable felt collar. $44.99
Photos property of Tonner Doll Company.