Ever wonder where to find out about all the dolls Tonner has ever made? Well, Tyler Wentworth's archive is now up and functioning again! Check it out--all ten years are up, including some one-of-a-kind dolls, centerpiece items, and limited edition dolls I don't remember seeing before. But keep in mind, I'm a mother of four, and I may just be losing it!
- Dazzle Tyler, from the 2004 collection. She's the Thank-You doll from the 2004 convention. Isn't she gorgeous?
- Femme en Noir, a Cherished Friends exclusive. Also from the the 2004 collection.
- As Time Goes By Sydney from the 2005 collection. I know I've seen her before, but she's just lovely. Special collector's edition from the Collector's United New Year's Celebration.
- Sydney as Guinevere. There's finally an official Tonner photo of her, and she was a Tonner Club exclusive!
- Most Gracious Shauna - a gorgeous raven Shauna, who was a Thank-You doll for the 2006 convention.
- Finally, a photo of Versailles Tyler (my ultimate grail doll, even still) as Marie Antoinette, from the 2007 Paris Fashion Doll Festival.
- An adorable Rose Royale Sydney from the same Festival
- And ack--what a cool couture Sydney she is--Sydney Confidential--from the 2009 Australian Doll Club of Sydney, a limited edition of 150.