Several new dolls are up at the Tonner Doll site. I heard from my dealer, Dreamcastle Dolls, that these dolls are available to ship now. These are the initial release of the 2009 Fall/Holiday collection. Here are the details:
- Agnes Dreary, Horrific Hopscotch (I like her lighter hair color!)
- Viktor Dreary, Hide and Go-Creep
- Watching the Garden Die Sister Dreary - what a gorgeous gown...
- Wizard of Oz collection (all new head sculpts!): Margaret Hamilton as the Wicked Witch
- Billie Burke as Glinda the Good Witch
- Three new Munchkins, new head sculpts on the 12" Marley body
- Flower Pot Spectator
- Lullaby Munchkin
- The Coroner
- Ballerina - Peppermint Twist. According to the website, a studio shot of this doll should be up by next week.
Photos courtesy Tonner Doll Company.