For those of you who haven't been keepin up with the Tonner Halloween Convention, check out all the great promotional dolls. They had some great centerpieces, limited edition dolls, and debuts. I'll post a few of my favorites here. You can see the rest on the Tonner Doll blog.
- The souvenir doll, Ultra Basic Goth Tyler, complete with coffin bag and mini skull lapel pin. She'd actually be a fantastic Anne Boleyn!
- Surprising sweet-faced 22" Wicked Witch 22" American Model, LE 100 centerpiece. She was a purchase. Notice her new articulation!
- Wicked, a gorgeous Lana sculpt, LE 200 convention exclusive purchase
- Just another Year, Ellowyne Wilde with Sybil, LE 350 (convention debut)
- Evangeline Ghastly in Blue Moon (LE 300)
- From a Dreary Lunch: Agnes in Wretched Whimsy (LE 100), Viktor in Despondent Dandy (LE 50) and Sister Dreary in Marvelously Morose (LE 150)
- DeeAnna Denton debut--the first issue--Hostess with the Mostess, LE 50
- Elvira, Mistress of the Dark, special edition LE 300