I figured I'd offer a quick summary of the Tonner Doll convention exclusive offerings here and some of the details. I collect the 16" Tyler-sized dolls, so those are the ones I've listed here. Ava Ultra Basic (LE 500), shown wearing Cocktail Date souvenir dress (LE 400). Actual doll included Ultra Basic teddy.
- Dreams (Sweetheart sculpt) LE 300 (front center in white)
- Nightmares (Angelina sculpt) LE 100 (left in navy)
- Longing (Sydney sculpt) LE 100 (back center in pale blue)
- Desire (Emilie sculpt) LE 100 (right in burgundy)
- Lady G (Cinderella head sculpt) ball jointed doll, LE 135
- Lana Lang (LE 300), new sculpt
- Lois Lane (LE 300), new sculpt
- The Blue Fairy (LE 400) Cinderella sculpt from the Pinocchio farewell brunch.
Also, Ava is starting to grow on me, little by little. I didn't like her chin very much at first, and maybe the photos are just more flattering angles, but she's actually quite pretty. And I think I need a Sweetheart sculpt doll as well.
If you haven't seen the Tonner Doll Company convention blog, check it out!
Photos courtesy Tonner Doll Company.